We gladly accept returns and exchange.
- Contact me within: 3 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 21 of delivery [from the date it has been delivered from the courier to your shipping address]
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged:
- Customs or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for healthy/hygiene reasons)
- Items on Sale
Customer must know:
- Pay again for shipping [return of the item and send the item]
- Exchange can be done, if the item has not been opened from its own plastic bag.
- Item can be exchange to another color or item as long as it is the same price range.
- We will record a video while we open your return package as proof.
Items on sale
Items on sale, items purchased with coupon or discounted item are final sale.
Items Grade B
Items that are Grade B are final sale. Grade B means that there may be some imperfection on print, production or etc.
By you purchasing from us, you are agreeing these terms.
All our packages comes with tracking number. This way customer can follow up the route of their package without worrisome.
However, now that the busy season has started from the beginning of September until the end of January. Parcel theft increase by a 70% around the world [mostly in USA].
Only in USA 260 million of packages has been stolen in 2021 and each year grows. Nearly eight in 10 Americans have had a packages stolen them in 2022.
Please, be aware that we are not responsible of stolen packages. USPS/FEDEX won't take any responsibility if in their system it stated as "DELIVERED" and has proof of delivery image [FEDEX]
The information provided it from USPS or FEDEX is the same we have. We have no further or detailed information.
USPS may ask you to contact the sender. DuruNaru will be provided you the copy of the label for address confirmation.
If you feel that your community has reports of stolen packages or feel insure about whether your package will be delivered with no problem. As recommendation, it is better to call USPS/FEDEX and request to hold the package on the station for a pick up. Make sure to bring your ID where it shows your name and address as the same as shipping label.
July, 1st 2022